Rugged Roads utilized their experience gained with designing what are accepted as the best crashbars for the 'original' Africa Twin to develop what they believe are the strongest and most functional crashbars available for the new CRF1000L Africa Twin.
These crashbars utilize a solid three-point mounting system to minimize the possibility of the bars rotating up into the engine casings if your bike goes down - a big disadvantage with two-point mounting systems. Rugged Roads has tested these crashbars with the major aftermarket exhaust systems to ensure compatibility, and (when ordered with the optional adapters) they are fully compatible with the Honda Upper Accessory Bars.
- Updated design works with both manual and DCT transmission bikes
- No need to remove for servicing, as the DCT clutch filter is accessible with the crashbars installed
- Three-point triangulated mounting on each side for optimum strength, reducing the possibility of folding up into the engine on crash impact
- Acid-etch primed and powdercoated in matte black for a durable finish
- Fully compatible with the original Honda bashplate
- Fully compatible with original Honda headers, as well as aftermarket headers from Termignoni, Arrow, and Remus
- Fully compatible with the Honda Upper Accessory Bars when fitted with the optional replacement mounting brackets
Rugged Roads Lower Crashbars - CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Brand: Rugged Roads
- Product Code: 4702Bx